Sunday, June 27, 2010


It has been a couple of weeks since we last posted, so while Brittany is being a good girl and actually being on bed rest, I will post and update what we have been up to. Brittany is about two weeks away from her due date, but the Dr said that the latest will be 1 week early, we hope that she will come sooner than later, this weekend we had the pleasure of having brittany's good friend Mckenzie stay with us this week end. We also attended my cousin katie durbin allen's wedding in the Bountiful temple followed by a wonderful luncheon held in my parents backyard. It was amazing. I helped a friend move to an apartment as well and she gave me her table saw if I would make her a book self, so I have started practicing, by making small speaker ladders as my mother called them. I will post the picture of them too. All in all we are doing very well, I am still on track to graduate in August, and Brittany will continue her nursing schooling in the fall at BYU. We are both very excited to have our baby girl here and are excited to start a new chapter of our lives together,

No comments:

Post a Comment