Friday, May 6, 2011
Full time teaching :)
I will be teaching Chinese full time next year. I am teaching at 2 different schools. One is Orem high school where I am currently teaching at. And the other is Vista Heights jr high in Saratoga Springs. This came as quite a blessing I am very excited to finally settle into a permanent job with benefits. It will work like this. Alpine school district operates on an A/B day schedule. Having 8 classes they will have 4 on one day and 4 the next. so I will be teaching a full 4 classes at Vista Heights and 3 at Orem on alternating days. At Vista I have heard that upwards of 80 kids out of only 7th and 8th grades have signed up to take my class. While at Orem I heard that I have 36! kids signed up for my level one class. I currently have only 40 total students so these numbers are good! I also much to Brittany's dismay am trying to continue coaching football at Orem high. we will see I might have to take a break for a year then start up again after she graduates. But all in all I am incredibly excited about this opportunity!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment